miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

pela


Hi!!

I'm 16 years old,I'm from Riaño,Asturias,I'm a boy very cheerful, shy, healthy and little short.I like music, my favourite type of music is Metal and Hard Rock, my favourites groups are ACDC,IRON MAIDEN and KISS but also I like tecno music.I prefer science subjets because are more difficult that arts or humanities.I'm a person who liks a lot the parties and I went out the saturdays afternoon and saturday nights.I like sports, in generall all sports, I only go to gym some times per week. When I go out of school normally I go out whith my girlfriend and later I go to the gym.

This is a little description of me.

Bye, Pelayo.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi pelayo. You like really hard groups!!! I'm really shocked about kiss!!!! Are they still alive? What is your favourite sport?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pelayo, you haven't finished the activity. You didn't answer my message and you didn't correct and change teh post!!!

    ResponderEliminar